1969 brought the first substantive changes to the Porsche 911 lineup, which now consisted of three models: the 911T, 911E and 911S. All of these were available in coupe and Targa body styles. The T was carbureted until 1972, while the E and S were mechanically fuel injected. For 1969, Porsche stretched the wheelbase and flared the wheel arches, allowing wider tires to be fitted. Unlike most performance cars of the era, horsepower kept climbing through the use of fuel injection and a series of 200 cc displacement increases culminating in the 1972 2.4-liter cars.
The T was the base model, it was tractable and quite adequate for street use. The E had more luxury features, while the 200 hp S was the car for weekend racers. Rust continued to be an issue, although by this time Porsche was at least paying more attention to the car’s vulnerable floor pans. A mid-year change to Bosch K-Jetronic (CIS) injection for the 1973 ½ 911T produced what many believed to be the sweetest running 911 yet.
This F-generation is a Canadian example. It comes with a Porsche Certificate of Authenticity. The engine was completely rebuilt (incl. CIS / MFI injection). You can find the pictures of the rebuilt in the gallery and the list of work done is included at the end of this description. The car has also a complete service history and a new interior.
Work and parts included the following:
• New JE 85mm pistons;
• Bottom-end engine castings re-machined and bore drilled;
• New head studs, piston rings, valves, bronze valve guides, rated springs, parkerized camshafts, chain housing, hydraulic tensioners, cam oil feed lines, rocker arms, rocker shafts, rocker shaft seals, rocker adjusters, chain rails, flow intake, and rods;
• New crank, rod, and intermediate shaft bearings installed;
• Fan belt and blower motor replaced;
• Pulley and cover replaced;
• Oil tank, pipes, and sending unit replaced;
• MFI pump rebuilt;
• MFI pump belt, gaskets, oil line, and fuel lines replaced;
• Heater duct and vacuum hoses replaced;
• Cab motor mounts replaced;
• New aluminum clutch installed;
• New clutch cable and clutch bolts installed;
• Bushing shift coupler, rod, bushing cup on shifter, and accelerator rod bushing replaced;
• Main Wire harness removed and refurbished;
• Power cable to starter and ground cables replaced;
• New ignition rotor/no-rev limiter, ignition points, spark plugs, and alternator pulley installed;
• Distributor rebuilt, distributor cap replaced
Jari Brzon von Auctomobile.com freut sich auf deine Anfrage und ist dir gerne behilflich.
Deine Anfrage wurde an den Anbieter des Fahrzeuges versandt.Bei Elferspot registrieren