EQUIPMENT AND OPTIONS
- It remains finished in the factory colour scheme of vibrant Cobalt Blue metallic over an interior trimmed in Classic Grey leather.
- The car is equipped with sport seats with dark blue contrast piping, a tilt/slide electric sunroof, and a Blaupunkt Symphony radio cassette player.
- After the vendor acquired the car in 2015, it was given a mechanical overhaul – including an engine rebuild and a new clutch – as well as an upgrade to Turbo 3.6 style specification. The latter included uprated brakes and suspension, and 18-inch Speedline split-rim alloy wheels and tyres.
- All parts used in the upgrade of the suspension and brakes were genuine Porsche components, with the total cost of the respray and overhaul coming to around £60,000 – and all invoices for this work are on file.
- It comes with the original books, spare keys, tool kit, air compressor, and a car cover.
- No known body damage.
- The Cobalt Blue paintwork is in superb condition following a full respray in 2015. This was completed to a very high standard, and it has covered only around 1,100 miles since then. After the respray it was sent to Max Protect for a full PPF application.
- Its interior trim is original, but still in good order. There is some typical wear on the driver’s seat outer bolsters, and slight discolouration to the gear knob and steering wheel rim, but overall it still presents very well.
- There are no known electrical or mechanical faults.
- The most recent MOT test was on 27 June 2020 at 94,700 miles, which resulted in a first-time pass with no advisories or defects.
- It was serviced in October 2019 at 94,682 miles by Porsche specialist Redline Racing, and has covered less than 100 miles since then.
Summary of service history:
- 01/08/1991 – PDI Chariots
- 09/11/1991 – 2500 Chariots
- 03/01/1992 – 6430 JCT600 Bradford
- 22/01/1993 – 13581 Malaya
- 03/08/1993 – 17859 AFN Porsche
- 06/09/1994 – 2335 Lancaster Cambridge
- 27/02/1995 – 28749 JCT600 Bradford
- 14/08/1995 – 34489 JCT600 Bradford
- 12/06/1996 – 43932 JCT600 Bradford
- 13/08/1997 – 50632 Gant Speed Engineering
- 29/10/1999 – 57459 Gant Speed Engineering
- 06/06/2000 – 61624 Gant Speed Engineering
- 22/07/2002 – 65375 G.G Steel
- 24/07/2003 – 70371 Strasse
- 16/08/2004 – 75912 Strasse
- 14/02/2006 – 82748 P.Wooley Autotune
- 28/05/2007 – 85321 Fuchs
- 06/03/2008 – 86662 Fuchs
- 01/10/2009 – 88030 Zentrum
- 22/07/2011 – 91584 Zentrum
- 24/10/2012 – 92891 Zentrum
- 18/12/2013 – 93232 Zentrum
- 11/12/2014 – 93572 Yorkshire Classic Porsche
- 16/09/2015 – 93787 Redline Racing
- 21/09/2017 – 94619 Redline Racing
- 24/10/2019 – 94682 Redline Racing
The description of this auction lot is, to the best of the seller’s knowledge, accurate and not misleading. Collecting Cars requests a range of detail about the lot from the seller, and performs a level of due diligence. However, bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description, and conduct any research they feel is necessary before committing to a bid. Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.
All UK-registered cars and motorbikes on Collecting Cars are run through an online HPI check. On the HPI report, this vehicle shows no insurance database markers for damage or theft, and has no finance owing.
Please note: the cherished plate shown on the vehicle is not included in the sale. It will be switched back to an age-related registration plate in the event of a successful auction.