EQUIPMENT AND OPTIONS
- Finished in vibrant Speed Yellow, this 911 Turbo is equipped with the standard electrically adjustable ‘comfort’ seats trimmed in full black leather.
- The factory features included chrome wheels rather than painted aluminium, electric windows, a top-tinted windscreen, and sunroof. A Blaupunkt Kiel CD radio head unit is also installed.
- Accompanying the car are the original handbooks, tool kit, and Japanese service history.
- There is no known damage to any panels.
- Its paintwork is in very good order, and is believed to be original. In line with its road use, there are small stone chips around the front end, which can be seen in the gallery. Paint protection film is even in place at the trailing edges of both doors to guard against wall scuffs.
- The black leather upholstery is in excellent condition, with only minor signs of use, and no noticeable discolouration or significant wear.
- There are no known faults.
- The car has been looked after by Porsche Centre Leeds since arriving in the UK.
- The most recent MOT test was on 20 November 2020 at 86,151 km, when it achieved a first-time pass with no advisories.
The description of this auction lot is, to the best of the seller’s knowledge, accurate and not misleading. Collecting Cars requests a range of detail about the lot from the seller, and performs a level of due diligence. However, bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description, and conduct any research they feel is necessary before committing to a bid. Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.
All UK-registered cars and motorbikes on Collecting Cars are run through an online HPI check. On the HPI report, this vehicle shows no insurance database markers for damage or theft, and has no finance owing.