EQUIPMENT AND OPTIONS
- UK-delivered vehicle with numerous desirable options including Litronic xenon headlights, sunroof and cruise control.
- Included with the vehicle are all the original Porsche handbooks, extensive service record, two sets of keys and full Porsche toolkit including the fire extinguisher.
- Paintwork is believed to be original barring the front bumper which was resprayed in 2019. There are a few marks around the body, most notably on the nearside front bumper, offside rear bumper, behind the sunroof and on the offside front wheel arch.
- There are some stone chips in the paint finish, though these are commensurate with the age and mileage of the vehicle.
- The interior is in good condition for its age, with some typical bolster wear and creasing, but overall presenting well. There are a few marks visible on the lower door cards and seat backs.
- An intermittent fault with the electrical contacts in the ignition system is noted, meaning some dashboard LEDs do not light up until the key is turned slightly further after the engine has started. It has never resulted in the vehicle being unable to start or any warning lights remaining on after ignition.
- The most recent MOT test took place on 02 February 2020, and resulted in a pass with advisories for both front tyres due to cracking/perishing, worn rear brake discs and a fluid leak on the front offside.
- The vendor notes that both front top mounts are un-bonding, there is slight play in the diagonal arms, the rear upper suspension bushes are swelling, and there is minor play in both front inner track rods. The nearside front level sensor is also seized on the ball joints, there is a leaking air-conditioning pipe, the nearside flexi brake pipe is corroding, the heat shield for the bank 1 ignition coil has corroded and there is a small hole in the oil filler tube.
- The most recent service was carried out in August 2018 at 78,119 miles and was performed by SCS Porsche Honiton. This work included a standard minor service along with the fitment of an upgraded IMS bearing, replacement metal brake pipes, replacement gearbox oil pipes, replacement of leaking power steering pipes, the fitment of a new headlight level control bracket and strut, replacement heat shield bolts and a gearbox oil level check and top-up.
- Prior to this, the vehicle was serviced in 2014 and 2013 at 68,021 miles and 63,793 miles respectively, with both services carried out by Porsche Centre Guildford.
- In addition to the above work, the front brake discs and pads were replaced in early 2018 along with a wheel balance.
Mileage and dates of services:
- 4,097 – 01/2004
- 13,189 – 01/2005
- 21,346 – 01/2006
- 30,955 – 01/2007
- 38,891 – 01/2008
- 49,573 – 08/2009
- 57,661 – 09/2011
- 63,793 – 03/2013
- 68,021 – 08/2014
- 72,439 – 04/2016
- 78,119 – 08/2018
The description of this auction lot is, to the best of the seller’s knowledge, accurate and not misleading. Collecting Cars requests a range of detail about the lot from the seller, and performs a level of due diligence. However, bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description, and conduct any research they feel is necessary before committing to a bid. Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.
All UK-registered cars and motorbikes on Collecting Cars are run through an online HPI check. On the HPI report, this vehicle shows no insurance database markers for damage or theft, and has no finance owing.