EQUIPMENT AND OPTIONS
- Finished in the attractive colour combination of Arctic Silver over a Metropole Blue leather interior, and riding on its original 18-inch ‘Turbo Twist’ alloy wheels.
- Equipment includes an electric sunroof, Porsche Stability Management, Cruise Control, Porsche Sports Exhaust, rear Park Assist and sport seats.
- Accompanying the car are its handbooks, stamped service book and service invoices.
- No bodywork damage.
- The Arctic Silver paintwork is believed to be fully original and is in excellent condition, with only one very minor scratch noted on the bonnet.
- Inside, the cabin is in great shape and shows very few signs of wear, save for slight creases on the seat bolsters and minor scratches under the driver’s door handle.
- There are no known electrical or mechanical faults.
- The car’s last MOT test was conducted on 4 July 2020 at 43,229 miles, which resulted in a clean pass after an issue with the windscreen washer was corrected.
- The most recent routine maintenance was an engine oil and filter change, which was carried out in March 2021 at 43,350 miles by marque specialist Cavendish Porsche.
- Prior to this, Cavendish Porsche replaced the IMS bearing and rear main seal with upgraded items.
The description of this auction lot is, to the best of the seller’s knowledge, accurate and not misleading. Collecting Cars requests a range of detail about the lot from the seller, and performs a level of due diligence. However, bidders must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description, and conduct any research they feel is necessary before committing to a bid. Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.
All UK-registered cars and motorbikes on Collecting Cars are run through an online HPI check. On the HPI report, this vehicle shows no insurance database markers for damage or theft, and has no finance owing.