Dreamlike Porsche 356 A Coupe in "togo brown".
In March 1956, the Porsche workforce celebrated the 25th anniversary of Dr. hc F. Porsche GmbH. As part of the celebration, the 10,000th Porsche, a 356 A, was presented by Dr. Porsche's youngest son Wolfgang was driven out of the factory. The export share at that time was 70%. This perfectly restored 356 A coupe with a special paint finish in "togo brown" and a powerful 1600 S engine also comes from this period. Not only visually but also in terms of driving dynamics, a rare classic from the sports car manufacturer of the time, which has nothing to do with today's mass production at Porsche.
– Year of construction according to VIN 1956
– First registration according to ZLB 01.07.1957
– VIN: 57929 (1956)
– Engine no.: 83139 (1958) / 1600S
– Motorization / 1582 cc / 75 hp
– 4-speed manual gearbox (No. 52646)
– Original fittings with green numbers
– Original two-spoke steering wheel
– Exterior in special color "togo brown"
– Coherent interior in brown leather as new
– correct boucle carpets in matching shade
– German documents / H-approval
– Excellent body with perfect gap dimensions
– perfect underbody and sill area
– 15″ steel rims with hubcaps, chromed
– Tires 165/80 R15, as new
– current appraisal available (condition 1-)
– starts on the button
– TÜV new on delivery
The sale takes place on behalf of the customer//
Please arrange a viewing appointment //
viewing by appointment only!
Subject to changes and errors!