Chassis #101xxx was completed at Stuttgart, Zuffenhausen in September or early October 1957 and supplied new as a Left Hand Drive 1958 model through Porsche dealer Petermax Müller in Hannover, Germany. It was original presented with a Silver Metallic body colour and Green Leatherette/Corduroy interior.
FIRST OWNER: Mr. G.A. B****** – Purchase Date 18/10/1957
Comment: The first owner was a Med. Det. in the US-Army, stationed in Germany at the time.
SUBSEQUENT OWNERS: Unknown
Comment: No record of subsequent owners is available. It is assumed the car spent its entire life in Nevada as it was discovered near Carson City.
A true Survivor! 1 of the first 300 T2-bodied cars produced. Very straight body panels and many original details
Production Year/First Registration:
September 1957/ 18th October, 1957
Exterior color as per Kardex/CoA:
Silver Metallic (5706)
Interior color as per Kardex/CoA:
Green Leatherette/Corduroy inserts (B/C)
4-cylinder 1600 cc, 60 BHP (616/1)
Body: yes; Engine: no; Transmission: no