There were four total generations of the legendary 356, in ’65 at the end of his commercial career there was already 911 on the market.
The 356 SC has a modest displacement, but remains as fast and fun on the road as any of the other opponents. The set-up cannot be called “luxurious”, but the quality of the materials and the care of the assembly are exemplary and of a high standard, as can be expected from the House of Stuttgart.
Collectors have always known that owning a 356 is an important business card.
The 356 was the first Porsche to spark speculation about the brand, particularly in the Speedster and Carrera versions that then dragged all other variants upwards.
Rear-mounted 4-cylinder boxer engine. Displacements from 1131 to 1966 cc in various versions and at various times.
– The car is in very good condition.
– Restoration of most components of mechanics and bodywork.
– The interior has been restored, the three-spoke steering wheel remains the original one.
– New instrumentation, knobs, levers and upholstery.
– New rims and tires.
– New bumpers, grilles, moldings and writing with coats of arms. The headlights, headlights and the external rearview mirror have been put new.
This classic Porsche 911 T 2.0 is now an investment that will keep its value unchanged over time.
Today it is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.
We offer logistics and home delivery service.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Wide range of cars & motorbikes in offer in our premises.
The car is visible in our showroom in Reggio Emilia, Italy.