The 718 Spyder is a special breed. Its power comes from a 4.0 Liter mid-mounted flat-six that produces 414 horsepower. The car is equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox, which in our opinion, is a far more desirable choice than the PDK automatic gearbox that is also available.
The car’s factory options are as follows:
– Exterior Paint to Sample Signal Yellow
– Spyder Roof in Black
– Leather/Race-tex Interior in Black w/ yellow stitching
– Heated Seats
– Deletion of “718 Spyder” Logo on Rear
– ”PORSCHE” Logo on Rear in Satin Black
– Smoking Package
– LED Headlights with PDLS+
– Stitching in deviated color
– Steering Wheel and Gear Shift Lever in Leather
– BOSE Surround Sound System
– Interior Trim in Carbon Fiber
– Brake Calipers Painted in Gloss Black
– Wheels Painted in Satin Black
– Prepaid First year, 10,000-mile service
The 718 Spyder is a beautiful car in all regards. The mid-engine setup offers unbelievable balance, which translates into pure confidence for the driver when carving canyons and enjoying spirited driving. This example is in as-new condition, has a manual transmission, and top it off, is a paint-to-sample color.
It is currently next to impossible to get an allocation for a 718 Spyder, let alone a paint to sample allocation. If you have been searching for a remarkable 718 Spyder that is beautifully outfitted, this is a must-consider car.