The basis of this conversion is a 964 Carrera 2 Coupe, with the national equipment C02 USA in slate gray metallic.
All work was carried out in the best possible quality and professionally. In addition, these were monitored by TÜV Süd and later documented in the vehicle documents.
Since the full scope of the renovation measures would go beyond the scope, I would like to give a brief overview of the work carried out here. I am happy to discuss the technical details and my asking price in a personal conversation. The vehicle was subjected to a detailed vehicle evaluation using the CLASSIC-DATA system and given an overall condition of 1. First of all, I can say that the price for this vehicle is within the usual range of high-quality backdate conversions.
- Body: Conversion to F-model optics with RSR width, carried out by an enthusiastic body forge. Rear side walls in metal, front fenders and bumpers in GRP aramid. The engine and trunk lids are made from a composite of metal / GRP.
- Engine: Complete revision (specialist company, former RUF employee). Among other things, the cylinder heads were machined and larger valves were installed. Reinforced valve springs with titanium plates, large intake manifolds, large throttle valves, modified camshafts, hot film, single-mass flywheels, shortened shift travel, etc. were also used.
- As a result of this work, the engine characteristics have completely changed to the sporty side. Very pithy sound even when standing, paired with a significant improvement in throttle response and maneuverability.
- Chassis: Completely revised or renewed, all rubber mounts made in RS hardness. Sports suspension KW-V3 in its own, classic color scheme. Conversion of the front axle into the wider turbo variant. Maxilite rims in the dimensions 7 and 9 x 17.
- Interior: Extensive redesign in the classic look of the F models (specialist company, former RUF employee). This applies to the entire dashboard, the instruments, seats, steering wheel, carpet, etc. All leather work is made from real leather. Discreetly installed sound system with radio in retro design, digital amplifier from Audison, Hertz loudspeakers and speakerphone.