– California Car
– Clean, Ready to Drive and Enjoy. Reliable for long trips.
– Black Interior in great condition, see pictures
– 3.2L 207HP Flat 6
– VIN WP0AB0919FS121214
– 131k Original Miles as of Octo 2022
– Purchased early 2021
– $24K Engine & Transmission Rebuild Done in mid-2021 with 113k Miles by renown Haydon Brothers Automotive in Anaheim, CA. http://www.haydonbros.com you can find Porsche magazine articles on Haydon Brothers in Pando Porsche Club magazine, Classic Porsche Magazine #32 issue, and others.
– Engine/Transmission rebuild included: remove engine/transmission, clutch disk, pressure plate, replace oil lines, replace oi pressure switch, intake manifold sealing, replace shift rods, install shift bushings, restore drive axles, install updated shifter (WEVO), evacuate/recharge air conditioner, replace rear shocks & rod couplers, and much more. Drives like new after the great updates made.
– Non Smoker, No Accidents
– Upgrades: WEVO Shifter system (Haydon shop liked it so much, they installed in their personal Porches!), Engine components (receipts will be provided) for safety and longevity as this is my daily driver.
– Service Records available from German automotive shops that take care of the car.
– Blaupunkt Radio is original (poor speaker sound, reception), and air conditioning is original (i.e. not cold) but heat exchangers work well. Porsche fans know what I mean.
Happy to answer any questions. Thank you for looking.