Porsche 911 Modified
- Original 911 E base
- Motor 964 250 HP
- Very fast, great torque
No backdate, real 1972 E. Sensational color Viper Green. Fox 16 '.
- Made by August Porsche Brussels
- Rear side panels in sheet metal
- Engine 964 overhauled
- G915 gearbox, perfect
- Full acceptance with all entries in
- All instruments including radio work perfectly
- Electrics overhauled
- Power off switch
- Koni Classic Sport new
- Bigger brakes RS
- New original carpet
- Great inside, but not restored except for seats and carpets
- Sport door panels with loops,
Originals with flap boxes available!
- The steering wheel will be the original (perfect)
given or a shaken in
Alcantara with green 12 o'clock position
- Seats currently LS Recaro with Pepita new, RG available (suitable for long distances). You also sit deeper
- Original seats! reupholstered and unused (see a picture with the seats)
- SSI heat exchangers, etc….
Photo documentation of the work and full acceptance by TÜV.
Changed compared to the pictures:
Instead of the Bilstein 1000 Lakes, now Koni Classic Sport. The Bilstein was extremely to me
A little higher and top set than on the
first photos, see lake photo. Otherwise he touched down and was too hard for the road.
I drive a lot, most recently to Garmisch and back. Absolutely suitable for long distances. Thanks to the great engine and a lot of torque, it drives perfectly on the motorway and at high speeds! Does not vibrate, lies full and firm on the road.
Very fast! Extremely smooth straight-line stability. Great sound. The engine has enormous power and runs like a dream.
Sale for new projects and only at the correct price. I have several cars and I switch them every now and then. Please no chatterboxes, the car is modified and not 100% original and rather not for beginners. The car was also used, albeit only 8,900 km
since restoration. Minimal signs of wear.
Photos via link if you are seriously interested. Registration in DE, BE, NL, etc. without any problems, as EU.
Please contact by email. Best wishes,
Translated by Google Translate