It is a 911S 2.7 from 1976, which was rebuilt from scratch to a rally car by a specialist workshop.
The conversion includes the following points:
- Complete disassembly of the vehicle
- Broadened fenders at the rear
- Widened front fenders
- Front and rear bumpers made of fiberglass, type 911 SC / RS
- Fiberglass rear spoiler, type 911 SC / RS
- Fiberglass headlight bracket for additional headlights, removable
- Complete painting. Black inside, silver metallic outside
- Bolted front and rear roll bars
- 2.7 RS interior carpet
- Adjustable Recaro seats, more comfortable than bucket seats
- Electrics modified and adapted for orienteering rallies including Tripmaster and Monit G-200.
- Gasoline-powered interior heating, auxiliary heating
- Front and rear underbody protection to protect the oil cooler / steering and engine / transmission
- Oil cooler moved to the front
- 911 turbo brakes with discs and new pads
- Fully overhauled engine
- Conversion to a carburetor system
- Exhaust manifold without heat exchanger
- And much more…
The vehicle includes 2 sets of rims, 1 set of Fuchs rims in black, 1 set of Campagnolos in gold.
There is a valuation report for the vehicle.
The price shown is a basis for negotiation and includes VAT.
The VAT. is identifiable.
The vehicle can be viewed and test driven at any time!