Vehicle manufacturer: PORSCHE, Stuttgart, Germany
Subgroup: cars with electric drive
Trade name: 911 convertible electric
Type: 911 SC 3.0
Model: Roadster convertible
Year of construction: 1979
First registration: 07.09.1979
Number of previous owners: not ascertainable
License plate: currently not registered
Chassis number: 91A0130363
Mileage: reset to zero
Interior: black leather, medium brown velor
Top: fabric, black
Front tires: 215/60R15 94V
Rear tires: 215/60R15 94V
Rims: Alloy rims, Porsche Original
Special steering wheel KERSCHER Atiwe Type 31
Attachment of the chassis number: In the direction of travel, on the right in the front
engine compartment under the cover and
Conversion to electric drive consisting of the following components:
– Three-phase synchronous low-voltage motor ENGIRO type 205_12202_SEE,
Rated power 59 kW at 4290 rpm, with a drive power of approx. 110 KW
– Flanged directly onto the series manual transmission with an adapter plate (homemade).
– The further drive then takes place as in the production vehicle via a cardan shaft
the rear axle.
Provision of energy for electric drive:
– 10 x TESLA module 22.2 V/ 235 AH (of which 8 modules at the front, 2 modules at the rear)
– Battery monitor BOOSTECH, type BMS
– SEVCON GEN4 motor controller, size 6
– DC/DC Converter E-Drive Solution Type DC/DC Converter
– Charger E-Drive Solution type ICharger
– Charging cable connection under fuel supply cover, charging connector TYPE 2
– Charging capacity 16 A and 32 A possible according to specification
– On-board voltage 96 volts
– Brake support/recuperation using a HELLA type UP vacuum pump
5.X, can also be boosted with a switch
– Interior heating using a CALDO 80/2 heating element
Vehicle length: 4,291 mm
Vehicle width: 1,652 mm
Vehicle height: 1,260 mm
Mass of the operational vehicle: 1,300 kg
Technically permissible total mass: 1,500 kg
According to the TÜV Nord report for obtaining an individual operating permit in accordance with § 21 StVZO with the number 10455574269002 from 03/09/2022, the base vehicle corresponds to the standard SN 383 001.
The operating permit for the vehicle was issued by TÜV Nord on March 9th, 2022.
Due to the significant changes in the drive (conversion to electric drive), the vehicle – although built in 1979 – cannot be classified as a historic vehicle.
Due to its condition, the vehicle in question is classified as condition class 2 (two) according to the internationally recognized Classic Data system.
Since the vehicle has an appraisal to obtain a
Individual operating permit in accordance with Section 21 StVZO of TÜV Nord, the vehicle is approved for use in the entire EU area without any further conditions.