One of only 15 Cyrrus ever made and based on an ‘84 Carrera Cabriolet, this car was commissioned to Uwe Gemballa in Leonberg, Germany by a Far East collector in 1993, this Slate Gray Pearl car was quipped a-la-carte with the following equipment:
- Iconic Cyrrus extra wide body with side slats, and conventional H4 headlights.
- Exclusive Gemballa functional digital LED instrument dials.
- Gemballa/BBS wheels with Countach style 345/45-15 Pirelli tires in the back.
- Custom burgundy leather interior including signature Gemballa elements unique to the Cyrrus and the Avalanche, such as:
- Gemballa multifunction steering wheel.
- Gemballa leather door cards.
- Gemballa/Recaro front seats
- Gemballa rear seat delete and stash box.
- Gemballa S style center console.
- Gemballa tuned 3.2 flat six aircooled engine with the signature six tip exhaust system.
This is a very rare opportunity to own one of the most iconic and rare cars of the 1980’s.