Here is an excerpt of the work done:
- complete new paint
- Interior covered with anti-drumming mats
- Motor re-sealed
- new clutch
- spark plugs / electronic ignition, etc.
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- all fluids and filters new
- ALL gaskets / plastic parts are new (bumpers, bellows, bumper, all disc / door seals / Targa roof seals / engine compartment seals, etc ...)
- Chrome frame front and rear new
- targa roof in very good condition, striving partly new (one costs alone 500 €!) Targa roof is fully functional and folds super fold for stowing.
- Shock absorber rear new
- new brake hoses / handbrake completely new
- Front seats of the saddler newly upholstered, remaining interior completely refurbished
All in all, an honest 911S with a good mix of mint and partially preserved patina (rims are not worked up - I think that somehow makes the special charm.) Have a brand new set of Fox Repros in 6 & 7 × 15 including new To offer tires with.
Massive documents and photos of the restoration are available. I can not answer if the engine is Matching Numbers, according to engine number it is from the year 1977. But this can be traced on the basis of a Porsche birth certificate if you want.
More like on the phone.