Originally delivered in America. Came to Germany in 2014 and was then completely restored and converted to the European model. Hereby the work has been done:
– Completely painted inside and out.
– Interior completely restaurated.
– Engine overhauled and clutch replaced.
– Stainless steel exhaust fitted.
– Original Fuchs wide set restored with new tires.
– Targa roof restored including new Targa rubbers.
– Brake system overhauled.
The odometer reading of 45,097km is not correct because there was a mileage counter in the car. This should be 174,000km.
The car still has a German TUV (MOT) inspection which is valid.
The car can be put on Dutch registration or purchased with German registration papers.
Very correct and clean car with nice options such as electric windows and air conditioning.
|Year of construction:||1979|
|Initial registration date:||June 1979|
|Cylinder capacity:||3,0 Liter|
|Manufacturer color code (exterior):||Grandprixweiss 908|
|Vehicle inspection valid until:||September 2023|
|New / used:||Used car|
|Ready to drive:||yes|
Nick Anthony from Nine1 Motors looks forward to your questions and is happy to help you.
Your inquiry has been sent to the seller.Register at Elferspot