Porsche 911 T built in 1970
VIN number: 9110100914
Engine number: 6107600
Color code: 1515 Irish green / Irish green
Interior color: black
I imported the car from the USA to Germany in 2015. The car came out of the container and I drove from Hamburg to Mecklenburg on my own without any problems.
In the following the steps that I took during the restoration:
- The car was completely dismantled down to the last screw
- The body was and is in TOP condition. It is rust and accident free
- The few small dents were professionally removed (pressed out)
- Then the car was dismantled and repainted in the original color
- All screws and small parts were sighted and, if they were in prime condition, chemically cleaned and re-galvanized. All imperfect parts have been replaced with new parts
- All add-on parts such as moldings, lettering, seals, windows, door handles, grilles etc. have been replaced with new parts
- The interior has been completely redesigned. All instruments have been dismantled and restored. Carpet, dashboard, door panels, front seats (sports seats - original seats available), rear seats, steering wheel (sports steering wheel - original steering wheel available), PORSCHE Classic radio navigation system are new.
- A special stereo sound system has also been installed in the opening provided in the dashboard
- The engine was completely rebuilt with new parts
* New MAHLE pistons and cylinders
* New connecting rods
* New camshafts
* New valves
* Completely new stored
* new tappets
* new crankshaft bearings
* new connecting rod bearings
* new clutch
* new valve springs
* Carburettor completely overhauled
* New electronic ignition distributor with adjustable ignition curves and a newly overhauled 12 volt alternator
* new engine cladding
* new manifolds and stainless steel heat exchangers
- New stainless steel exhaust
- The 5-speed gearbox was completely rebuilt with new parts
- The chassis is completely new and equipped with Billstein shock absorbers, turbo stabilizers, etc.
- The brake system is new with perforated brake discs
- New aluminum Fuchs Design Racing rims with semi slicks (original steel rims available)
- Tank is new
- The car is cavity sealed
Everything is in perfect condition. The car was only driven 500 km after the restoration.
The entire process of the restoration is documented photo
My car can be viewed at Grand Sport Cars, Winterhuderweg 66-68, DE-22085 Hamburg.