– 402 KONI shock absorbers
– 404 Front and rear roll bars
– 432 Long Range Ball Headlights (very rare period option)
– 470 Comfort Pack
– 477 alloy wheels 15 inches
– 5 speed boxes
The car has benefited from a total restoration of three years:
– bodywork in the Sobruma garage (3 photos available);
– mechanics at the Ets of Ieteren Porsche.
She has been sleeping in a garage for a long time and received a full interview each year. Battery charger C Tek.
Engine compression taken in May 2018 => OK
– Front spoiler of 2.4 S
– Aluminum brake calipers of 2.4 S
– Front stabilizer bar of 2.4 S
– Rear torsion bars wider (turbo)
– Tie rods (turbo)
– Weighing (weight distribution) and chassis adjustment
– Leather steering wheel 380 mm 2.7 RS
– Tripmaster Brantz 2S (for rally)
– Short-throw gear shift lever
– Radio Becker Avus
– Backup lights and rear fog lights
Replacement of seals (front and rear bumpers, front and rear bonnet, targa, left and right door, sills, windows and left and right windows, Horn grille)
5 New tires Pirelli 195 / 65R15 N1 (Porsche homologated)
5 Fuchs Rims redone (Rims Art Restoration)
Renovation of Zenith carburetors in 2004
Fuel pump in 2005
DANSK stainless steel pot and stainless steel heat exchanger in 2007
Front and rear shock absorbers in 2009
Indoor carpet in 2010
She had a complete maintenance (engine oil + box, oil and air filters, spark plugs, brakes + liquid, …)
She is ready to ride. No cost involved.
Red key origin + 4 doubles.
At disposal: original ashtray and big original air filter.
Possibility of placing it on our deck.
Possibility of having it appraised by Porsche Drogenbos at the expense of the buyer.
Visits by appointment.