Only 20 to 30 cars were produced by RuF starting at the bare chassis. No clear records exist to signify the total number of cars produced by converting them from a factory Porsche Turbo or Carrera, but what is clear there exist only very few. This RuF is not only rare, but runs much faster then a conventional Turbo.
Besides being very fast, it is also fun for everyday use. It has been run at 0.9 bar pressure of Turbo boost to ensure the engine longevity. It is pure enjoyment to drive this car, as only Porsche and RUF can supply. A welcome addition to any Porsche or RUF collection.
The car is registered, with a TÜV/technical certification and the Historic car classification. The engine has been completely revised in March/2021 (for over 30.000 EUR) & other various works have been done …all documented with invoices.
– Original Porsche Guards Red colour
– RUF Front Spoiler / front air dam
– RUF speedline wheels
– Turbo Tail
– Black Convertible Top in impeccable condition
– Original Porsche leather in remarkable shape
– RUF Instruments: rev Counter, boost control gauge
– new radio and sound system with amplifier
– Porsche 930 Turbo Engine (completely revised, various works!)
– RUF intercooler
– RUF 5 Speed Gearbox ( EUR 7.000 RUF option in 1984!!)
– Porsche Turbo 4 wheel disc brakes
– Twin exhaust system new and in stainless steel for an incredible sound
– New sports clutch
– New shock absorbers (Bilstein Turbo)