This very rare collector Porsche has only 76,000 km. It is a German delivery as Carrera WTL convertible which was then converted to RUF for turbo. In 1984 Porsche did not ask for a turbo in convertible version but only a few years later. The customers who wanted a turbo convertible had to drive with their Porsche to RUF! Ruf then not only built a standard turbo engine, but this was tuned by reputation to deliver about 75hp more. In addition also among other things a call came 5-Gang transmission in the employment. This makes it the ultimate collector and driver Porsche, which is very rare on the market. The car was exported to USA in the 90's (clear Carfax), where I found it and imported the car back to Europe.
This car is special because it's not just one
Porsche did not offer a Turbo Cabriolet at that time, you had to call on the Lord to get one!
This car is TÜV certified May / 2019 without gaps! It runs perfectly. The car is registered in Luxembourg and has been certified as a Classic car (H license plate).
It was measured on the test belt with 389PS. All documents and all invoices show.
- Original Porsche Indian red color
- RUF front spoiler / front bumper
- RUF Speedline wheels
- Turbo rear
- Black convertible top in perfect condition
- Original Porsche leather seats in exceptional condition
- RUF instruments: tachometer, boost pressure gauge
- New radio and sound system with amplifier
- carpets and covers have been redone (the original ones are included)
- Lecara steering wheel
- Porsche 930 Turbo RUF engine with 390 hp (instead of standard 300 hp for Werksturbo)
- RUF intercooler
- RUF 5-speed transmission (EUR 7,000 RUF option in 1984 !!)
- Porsche Turbo 4-wheel disc brakes
- Complete stainless steel exhaust system (new) with double output (great sound)
- New sport clutch
- New shock absorbers (Bilstein Turbo)
- Various work has been carried out such as battery replacement, fuel pumps, new carpets, sound system ...