Available now this fabulous and very desirable 1979 Porsche 930 with just than 1300 miles since a $ 58,000 restoration including:
- Glass Out paint job in original 708 Schwarz Metallic.
- Brand new interior in original beige with carpets, headliner, Dashboard.
- Upgraded and cold Kuehl A/C system specially made for the 930 with all brand-new components.
- Fuel system full service and calibration.
- Ignition system service with new components.
- New clutch and flywheel.
- Engine reseal.
- Brakes service including rotors, pads and bearings.
- New engine mounts, oil lines, and much more.
No money was saved to restore this beautiful car with OEM parts and impeccable craftsmanship by a leading shop in Florida.
The Fuchs Wheels come with the centers color matched to the car and wrapped around BF Goodrich tires.