The 944S2 Cabriolet in the color pigeon blue metallic (code LM 5 P), with a blue hood and leather seats in "navy blue" at the front was registered for the first time in Switzerland in July 1991.
- Holding period with the first owner in Switzerland (Porsche Club Chairman) 14 years, then in Germany with the 2nd owner 5 years, and he has been with me (3rd owner) since November 2010.
- Since 2010 approx. 20,000 kilometers of mileage (accident-free).
- On-board folder with original checkbook and complete entries available.
- Classic Data short evaluation 05/2017 with grade 2+: "Extremely well-maintained vehicle with minor signs of use".
- Equipment and model codes: Side protection strips in body color (M418), automatic heating control (M424), ABS from Bosch (M593), headlight range control (M605) and partial leather seat covers in front leather / piping / synthetic leather (M946).
- Alarm system with continuous tone, rear seat backrests can be folded down individually.
- Electric hood, wind deflector, central locking and electrically adjustable exterior mirrors on the left and right as well as power steering.
- Radio "Blaupunkt Montreux RCR 30" (1990).
- Chassis: Spacer rings at the front and rear.
- Original reserve / folding bike from the first delivery, original compressor, tool kit and tarpaulin for the open convertible top.
Service and technical maintenance took place regularly. The 944 S2 Cabrio has H approval and will be handed over ready to drive.
Inspection and test drive by arrangement. Everything else by phone or when viewing.