• Chalk exterior paint – $3,150
• Leather interior in Black – $3,850
• Personalized door sill guards in carbon fiber illuminated – $1,640
• Fuse box covers in leather – $390
• Air vent in leather – $1,720
• Ornamental Porsche crest
• BOSE surround sound system – $1,600
• Leather steering wheel
• Power folding exterior mirrors
• Porsche Entry & Drive – $1,100
• Premium package with heated seats – $330
• Auto-dimming mirrors
• 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) – $3,730
• Center console lid with logo – $340
• Porsche crest embossed headrests – $290
• Seatbelts in Bordeaux red – $540
• Premium package Power Sport Seats (14-way) with memory – $1,530
• Front and rear seat centers in deviated leather – $980
• Interior Package with stitching in deviated thread – $2,810
Mechanically powered by its 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged boxer 6-cylinder engine capable of producing 450 horsepower at 6,500 rpm and 406 lb. ft of torque at 2,150 – 5,000 rpm. The smooth-shifting Doppelkupplung (PDK) 7-speed transmission makes this Porsche a true joy to drive.
The Chalk paintwork is all original with no accident damage or imperfections, beautiful from all angles, and is complemented by a perfect Black and Red leather interior. Thanks to the mild California weather and garage storage for the past 3.5 years, there isn’t any warping or fading to the dash or interior. The Pirelli P Zero 245/35 ZR20 front (date code 17/19) and 305/30 ZR20 rear (date code 45/19) are in excellent condition.
It has always been serviced by Porsche Irvine or Newport Auto Center in Southern California with all services up to date. On June 15, 2021, at 40,220 miles, Newport Auto Center (local Porsche dealer) performed a 40,000-mile maintenance which included an oil change, an oil filter replacement, an air filter replacement, a key battery replacement, and a four-wheel alignment.
Complete with original window sticker, all books, Porsche Production Specifications, service history from the date of purchase, clean Carfax, two keys, and a quality shield protection plan (7 years or 100K miles) until June 17, 2025, this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a very well serviced and maintained 911 Carrera GTS.