The checkbook was kept without gaps. Most recently, the 911 was in the Porsche Center for a major inspection in June 2022. At the same time, the Porsche Approved Warranty was extended by 24 months until 06/2024.
The GT2 RS was ordered in the special paint PTS yellow-green – a color that was only very rarely ordered and is therefore a rarity today. Matching – yes matching! – the interior was chosen in leather black/Alcantara, contrast guards red. Other details such as the dial of the Sport Chrono stopwatch and the dials of the instrument cluster were also chosen in Guards Red. A combination that is very harmonious and underlines the striking and extreme character of the strongest 911 very well. This is not an everyday 911 and your chance for a very rare and unique GT2 RS Weissach.
The car was ordered with the following options:
– BOSE surround sound system
– Chrono package and lap trigger pre-installation
– digital radio
– Foot mats
– Fuel tank 90 liters
– LED headlights black incl. PDLS
– Magnesium wheels
– PVTS Plus
– Smoking package (non-smoking vehicle!)
– Alcantara sun visors
– Illuminated door sill guards in carbon
– Door opener painted in black
– Full bucket seats
– Weissach package
– Sport Chrono stopwatch dial in Guards Red
– Instrument dials in Guards Red
Marc-Frederic Schneider from MARC Classic & Sports Cars looks forward to your questions and is happy to help you.
Your inquiry has been sent to the seller.Register at Elferspot