Chassis no. WP0CA2991SS343236
ASI registration n. 53214
Odometer reading 106331 miles
In 1994 the Porsche 911 – 964 range, was replaced by the 993 range.
It was a considerable evolutio, not only from a technical point of view, but also from an aesthetic point of view.
The front fenders of the 993 Carrera were wider and flatter and with the downsizing of the luggage compartment, the black rubber band disappeared, which in the G and 964 models represented the junction between the body and the front bumper.
The rear fenders were also wider in shape and extended linearly to the rear, with the taillight set higher.
The 993 was available in Coupé and Cabriolet versions with rear-wheel drive versions, while in 1995 the Carrera 4 and 911 Turbo all-wheel drive versions made their debut.
The traction of Carrera and Targa models, was entrusted to a new 3.6-liter engine with an initial power of 272 hp.
– Car with regular papers
– Car in extraordinary general conditions, does not require any intervention.
– ASI registration n. 53214
– Manual transmission
– Mechanics regularly revised.
– Electric seats in black leather.
– Original instrumentation.
– Electric soft top in black canvas in perfect working order, as well as, the rear wing.
– 18 ”alloy wheels.
A beautiful instant classic, that will satisfy any fan of the German brand.