Powered by a 3.8-litre engine delivering 300 bhp at 6,500 rpm, with 355 Nm of torque at 5,400 rpm, and featuring the Varioram intake system that it inaugurates, this very special Porsche 911 Carrera RS has a top speed of 277 km/h and reaches 100 km/h in just 5.0 seconds. Its braking system is derived from the Porsche 911 Turbo (4-piston callipers with 322 mm discs).
The 6-speed gearbox has been reworked, with double-cone synchronization on the first two gears and slightly longer first three gears.
With 4 owners to its credit, this Carrera RS has a crystal clear history : it is delivered with all its original documentation, its stamped service book and its file of invoices. All its owners are well known. The last one kept it for 14 years.
This car has recently had a complete overhaul and a very nice complete repaint in its original Speed Yellow livery, with photo documentation. The bodywork is in near new condition. No costs to be expected.
Follow-up and maintenance :
– On 09/07/1997 at 17434 km at Porsche Zentrum Mannheim
– On 28/03/2000 at 38165 km at Wagner Sportservice für Porsche
– On 05/04/2002 at 56833 at Hanselko GmbH Rosenheim
– On 05/05/2003 at 73875 at Porsche Ravé Arpajon
– On 25/04/2005 at 87919 km at Porsche Ravé Arpajon
– On 10/03/2006 at 91453 at Porsche Service Auto Villeneuve
– On 12/02/2010 at 101352 km at Berto Motors Porsche Specialist
– On 29/05/2013 at 107849 km at Berto Motors Porsche Specialist
– On 19/12/2015 at 113092 km at Berto Motors Porsche Specialist
– On 20/07/2018 at 114453 km at Berto Motors Porsche Specialist
– On 25/01/2023 at 117469 km at Berto Motors Porsche Specialist
Pierre-Louis & Arnaud from Car&Motion Luxembourg looks forward to your questions and is happy to help you.
Your inquiry has been sent to the seller.Register at Elferspot
No cars in the watch list