Porsche 993 Carrera S Vesuvio Edition
Car originally designated for Japan market imported to Poland in 2018 with certified milage of 82.141 km. Accident free and rust free car with full Japan service history. Purchased by me in 2019 since then completed number or Euro road trips including Southern Italy (Mount Vesuvius of course), Italian Riviera, French Riviera, Monaco, visit in Porsche Museum and factory. Current milage is 95.000 km. I live between Poland, Germany and Italy and car travels with me in case of ones interest in viewing. Car is registered in Poland.
I haven’t spare any costs on the service of this car and had performed:
– two oil changes (one initially on the import and 2nd at 95.000km)
– AC clean and recharge (works perfectly)
– fan, bearing and belts change (95.000 km)
– shocks change (new Porsche Red sport suspension adjustable shock absorbers parts no: 99334304139, 99334304239, 99333305139, complete with joints on both axles, M030 springs)
– headlights replacement (original factory litronics)
– front and rear blinkers replacement for „clear” (original „orange” boxed)
– tyre replacement – set of Michelin PS2 approx 10.000km milage, set of Pirelli Sottozero winter tyre (brand new)
– front suspension bushings replaced to „powerflex” sport bushings
– stereo upgrade to Continental unit (bluetooth, build in telephone, usb port)
– front of the car (bumper, fenders, hood, lamps) had been protected with XPEL protection film, rest of the car preserved under Herrenfahrt Premium Carnauba Wax
Not to mention all the needed adjustments and suspension alignments etc.
All of the repairs mentioned had been performed at Porsche AD in Warsaw, Poland and are backed up by appropriate service documents.