Absolute rarity: Porsche 996 unique (color sample vehicle) for sale due to the switch to an air-cooled Porsche:
1. Key data:
• Porsche 996, model year 2003, Carrera 2 Facelift, switch, approx. 107,000 km, at approx. 93,000 km in 2018 engine revision of the original engine on steel bushings, accident-free, TÜV until October 2021 (new on request, of course), full service history, currently approx. € 5,500.00 invested, the last few years purely summer vehicle with seasonal registration and therefore very good condition of the underbody
• First registration on Porsche as the first owner as Z00601 "color sample car" with the color "Hydeparkmetallic" and country equipment C00 Germany in 2003
• Car color L999 (“individual color metallic”) with the special paint code LY 60. Behind this, the Z. application “24411” conceals a color of your choice, the beautiful Hyde Park metallic. With the Z. application “00601” this car is so-called “color sample car” defined internally at Porsche and documented in writing.
• A hand-painted prototype and one-of-a-kind for a color that has unfortunately not made it into series production on the 996.
• After driving around 20,000 km at Porsche until 2004, the vehicle was sold to an employee from the tire industry. For health reasons, he sold the car to a Munich contractor after his retirement, and this was followed by two other owners over the past twelve years
• Continuous full service history with maintenance work at 20,294 km in April 2004, at 30,781 km in June 2006, at 34,261 km in August 2007, at 45,796 km in October 2008, at 61,771 km in January 2011, at 73,000 km in January 2014, at 93,020 km in May 2018, at 99,260 in June 2019, at 104,258 km in June 2020
• Currently approx. € 5,500.00 has been invested for, among other things, a paint job on the spoiler lip, four new Michelin Pilot Sport with Porsche ID (DOT from 2020), a very extensive repair of the original instrument cluster with a brand-new circuit board and a more than 40-hour run Processing at the Swissvax company in Baierbrunn near Munich, indoors and outdoors.
• The brake discs and pads were replaced about 10,000 km ago, as were the shock absorbers.
4. Engine overhaul:
• Comprehensive engine revision about 15,000 km ago in summer 2018 on steel bushings with additional optimization of the weak points of the intermediate shaft and oil pump as well as new connecting rod bearings, slide rails, chain tensioners, crankshaft main bearings, cylinder head gasket, spark plugs and much more
• Among other things with the following M codes:
- 030 sports suspension
- 415 Turbo-Look wheel 2 18 inches
- X71 instrument dial painted in aluminum color
- XPA 3-spoke sports steering wheel in leather interior color
- M573 climate control
- M635 parking assistant
- M650 sliding / lifting roof, electric
- P15 fully electric seats (black leather, AH), with carpet in color code A10 (black)
- P74 bi-xenon headlights
• The vehicle is available for inspection and assessment at the Swissvax company in Baierbrunn near Munich after prior notification. There is also a stage for a visual inspection of the sub-floor.
Thank you for your attention so far and if you have any questions please ask.