- [X50] Turbo Power Kit
- [X54] Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipes
- [X69] Carbon Door Sil Model Insignia
- [XMP] Leather Sun Visors w Lighted Mirror
- [XPD] 3-Spoke Steering Wheel w Carbon / Leather
- [XSC] Porsche Crest in Headrests
- [Y05] Brakes / Shifter in Carbon / Aluminum
- [Z84] Stitch F & R Seats – Dev Color
- [Z88] Door & Dash Stitch – Dev Color
-  Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
-  Lumbar Support – Left Seat
-  Supple Leather Front and Rear
- [CZ] Graphite Grey Full Leather
bringing MSRP to $142,045. The previous owner also installed some worthwhile aftermarket additions, such as JRZ RS One adjustable suspension, GT2 clutch, GT2 decklid, Cobb Performance Tune with Access Port, Agency Power carbon fiber intake, red Alcantara 997 shift knob, custom carbon fiber trimmed steering wheel and center console, and a Pioneer head unit with backup camera.
Excellent body with very attractive paint, very nice interior, superb mechanically & tons of fun to drive. New Michelin Pilot Sports. Overall, this is a fantastic 996 Turbo with the desirable factory X50 package. The previous owner was a fanatic and only installed proper and manageable extras that add to its drivability. Comes with two keys, books, service records, tools Certificate of Authenticity, the original decklid, original center console, original radio unit, steering wheel plus original suspension see photos below. Inspections are welcomed.