Bought at PZ Bad Homburg last year. Selling only because of new project (F model).
100% PZ checkbook! And APPROVED!
– New front dampers and springs in the PZ 11/23 with an approved guarantee. 5,000 euros
– Rear struts and dampers 2 months ago in the Luxembourg PZ for 3,400 euros. Invoice available, of course.
– New steering wheel! in November in black instead of silver. Old one available.
– Service 11/2022, next service in 17,000 km
– Michelin summer tires new in spring, approx. 6,000 km
– Turbo II wheels, optionally with the Turbo I wheels it was delivered with
– Winter wheels Sport Classic wheel (with very good tires) or Lobster, as desired.
– SAGA sports exhaust system
– Full leather, including fittings
The 997 was struck by a truck in the parking lot. Only touched, but still had to be painted and repaired. On the PZ Luxembourg, the right side panel and the door were painted. No sheet metal parts replaced! Very extensive photo documentation of Porsche and invoice available! You can tell from the amount of the bill that it wasn't very much.
Hood was already painted due to stone chips before purchase. Everything else like the roof, the entire left side and the rear are in the original paint.
The seats are absolutely flawless and not painted or colored as is so often the case!
The car is really top and with the approved until November 2024, very rare and no risk at all.
Registered in Luxembourg City, registration in EU/DE no problem at all, because EU. Delivered in DE and always registered in Germany until last year and only serviced in PZ in DE until today. Rear landing gear and repair in PZ Luxembourg. Full photo documentation of Porsche and invoice from PZ available (to the insurance company). Luxembourg is not a third world country ;-). Only 630,000 inhabitants, but 2 PZ ;-).