Welcome to Superplus Classics & Sportscars!
GTS. Gran Tourismo Sport. This Porsche closes the gap between the sporty aspirations of a GT3 and the suitability for everyday use of an S. Our model has a full service history and is in very good condition with the first coat of paint. As a very rare 6-speed switch, an exciting 997 with potential for appreciation. 1 year Porsche Approved.
Translated by Google Translate
• Sport Chrono
• Alcantara/leather seats
• Cruise control
• Car Mirror
• very neat
• serviced by Porsche
• Heated seats
• Porsche Approved
• GTS door sills carbon
• First paint
• Rear wheel drive
• The vehicle is marketed by us on behalf of a customer
Superplus Classics & Sportscars – The sports car brokers
We are the marketing professionals for your sports car or sporty classic. And that for free! (there is only a success commission on sale)
Our super model:
• absolutely stress-free for you — absolute passion for us
• highly professional photos and videos on sales portals and social media
• higher proceeds than with purchase or private sale
• no test drives on your insurance
• no unnecessary correspondence with "tirekickers"
• Processing of special requests (guarantee, refinement, workshop services)
• secure & serious contract and financial management
Just talk to us.
|Year of construction:||2011|
|Initial registration date:||February 2011|
|Model:||997.2 Carrera GTS|
|Cylinder capacity:||3,8 Liter|
|Configuration:||ABS Airbag Servo steering Navigation system Air conditioning|
|Vehicle inspection valid until:||June 2023|
|New / used:||Used car|
|Ready to drive:||yes|
|Country of first delivery:||Germany|
|Number of vehicle owners:||3|
Frederik Seyler & Christian Hampe from Superplus Classics & Sportscars looks forward to your questions and is happy to help you.
Your inquiry has been sent to the seller.Register at Elferspot