Due to the company registration "Piëch LG GmbH", the personal first owner cannot be clearly identified. The driver was possibly the eldest son of Mr. Ferdinand Karl Piëch (CEO of VW GmbH / major auctioneer of Porsche Automobil Holding and grandson of Ferdinand Porsche). Two of his thirteen children were given the first name of their father, Mr. Ferdinand Karl Piëch. Piëch LG GmbH is a company managed by the Piëch family, specifically Piëch LG GmbH is also known under the name Piëch Lebensmittelgesellschaft GmbH, which operates various shops and delicatessens in the center of Stuttgart.
The second and last entry in the KFZ letter is that of a medical doctor who took over the vehicle in November 2008 and drove it until 2020.
The vehicle is currently in a collection and has not been moved regularly since 2020.
– Exterior color black (L041) "uni"
– Full leather inside in black
– 6 speed manual transmission
– Sport Chrono Plus package
– PCCB (Porsche Composite Ceramic Brakes)
– Extended genuine leather scopes (leather-covered navigation system, Bose boxes cover, the complete headliner including the interior mirror and interior mirror mount, as well as the steering wheel mount, fuse box cover in the driver's footwell, telephone receiver including mount and much more.) The entire dashboard including the side covers of the dashboard are also leather-covered .
– 2 radio + 1 emergency key
– Complete on-board folder including service booklet (continuously in Porsche centers all in Germany)
– Accident damage (guardrail) in 2011, which was repaired in the Porsche Center in Göppingen -> COPY OF INVOICE AVAILABLE!
– New Pirelli summer tires with Porsche "N" identification
– Service when purchased new