Behold! Possibly the best 987 Cayman S in the UK – it is certainly the best we have ever had the pleasure of selling. Finished in the iconic and eye-catching Speed Yellow and Black Leather interior.
This Cayman’s factory specification is second to none and includes:
– Built 15/01/2007 to UK specification
– 480: manual transmission
– 219: Limited Slip Differential
– 342, 375 & 376: Heated Sport Seats
– 635: Parking Sensors
– 639: Sport Chrono
– 475: PASM electronic damper control
– 674: Vehicle Tracking Preparation
– 454: Cruise Control
– 601: Xenon Lights
– 023 & 026: Silver Instrument Dials
– 198: Enhanced Starter Motor
– 199: Battery Disconnection Switch
– 425: Rear Window Wiper
– 580: Luggage Guard
– 690: CD autochanger
– XLA: Boxster Tailpipe
– XBR: 19 inch Carrera Sport Alloy Wheels
In addition to the factory specification, the car had an OEM short shift kit supplied and fitted by Porsche Centre Mid-Sussex in 2010.
The car has been enthusiast owned its entire life by both of its two owners to date. The first owner had the car from new until 2018, the second from 2018 to date. Naturally, with that, the car has been regularly serviced by Porsche main dealers (from new until 2018) and Porscha Werks Independent Porsche Specialist.
The service history of the car is as follows:
– 19/02/2009 – Porsche Centre Mid-Sussex – 10,925 miles – Minor Maintenance & Brake Fluid Change
– 21/02/2011 – Porsche Centre Mid-Sussex – 16,937 miles – Major Maintenance/Spark Plug Replacement/Drive Belt & Brake Fluid Change
– 14/03/2013 – Porsche Centre Mid-Sussex – 19,131 miles – Minor Maintenance/Drive Belt & Brake Fluid
– 26/02/2015 – Porsche Centre Mid-Sussex – 20,750 miles – Major Maintenance/Spark Plug Replacement & Brake Fluid
– 28/02/2018 – Porsche Centre Tewkesbury – 21,707 miles – Minor Service & Brake Fluid
– 24/02/2020 – Porscha Werks – 22,801 miles – Minor Maintenance/Drive Belt & Brake Fluid
– 21/10/2022 – Porscha Werks – 23,566 miles – Major Maintenance/Spark Plug Replacement/Drive Belt & Brake Fluid
We have all service invoices for the above plus the service book is stamped accordingly. The odometer currently reads 23,800 miles. This Cayman is MOT’d until 03/02/2024 The car had new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres fitted at the beginning of 2021.
As you can probably imagine by now, and can hopefully visualise from the photographs, the car is in incredibly good condition throughout. We have a printout to confirm the car has never been over-revved and all paint depth readings are in sync and that of factory paint, suggesting the car has never had any paintwork.
The car still performs as well as it did the day it was new. It is still fast by today’s standards and being ULEZ compliant will make the ultimate toy for someone new to enjoy for years to come.
As with all of our vehicles, we have a digital folder available on request containing more images, walkaround videos, pictures of the underside and scans of the service history. The car can be viewed by appointment at our West London showroom.
|Year of construction:||2007|
|Cylinder capacity:||3,4 Liter|
|Configuration:||ABS Airbag Servo steering Air conditioning|
|Manufacturer color code (exterior):||Speedgelb 12H|
|New / used:||Used car|
|Ready to drive:||yes|
|Number of vehicle owners:||2|
Merlin McCormack from Duke of London looks forward to your questions and is happy to help you.
Your inquiry has been sent to the seller.Register at Elferspot