- We "live" the topic of cars & mobiles and do our work not by chance but with heart and soul and passion
- We are a used car dealership and independent workshop for all brands of vehicles
- Our boss, Patrick Breiteneder, has been in the car industry since 1998, a trained car technician and sales consultant with all the licenses and a lot of experience
- Handshake quality, adherence to costs and deadlines have top priority for us
- "The boss knows everything"; Patrick Breiteneder is your central contact and is (almost) always available for all matters
- The car exchange has existed since 1997 and has grown steadily
- The majority of our customers are regular customers
- All employees have been with the company for many years; this makes us a well-rehearsed team with lean and efficient work processes
- Our lean company structure allows for fair and favorable pricing
- In principle, we strive for a long-term and long-term partnership and customer relationship with every customer
- We offer a very good price/performance ratio at special prices all year round, so we are happy to skip events such as “black friday”.
- Our reviews range from positive to excellent and come from real clients, not paid agencies
- We are flexible, spontaneous, committed and service-oriented
- We have an excellent network in all areas of the automotive industry
- We have reliable and competent business partners such as banks, insurance companies, sheet metal and paint shops, chip tuners, etc.
- We don't do everything, but what we do, we do well
- Continuous further training of all employees guarantees you high quality and professional competence
- The error rate in our workshop is practically "zero" and we only have to handle a few warranty cases for sold used cars
- As a workshop customer, you can use our tire hotel and leave the storage/cleaning of your tires and wheels to us
- We pay attention to the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene in customer vehicles
- We have a number of customer replacement vehicles to ensure your mobility if the worst comes to the worst
- We consider and accept your financial options when it comes to repairs and the purchase of a used vehicle, and we offer you leasing or loan financing
- We are a personal, family business and see you as a valued customer, not a number
- The condition of our used cars is above average because we can use our workshop for service, repair and preparation
- Warranty cases are resolved quickly and easily
- We know our product portfolio very well, as we have consistently dedicated ourselves to our core tasks for many years
- When buying a used car, we organize all the necessary steps for you, such as financing, insurance, registration…
- Before we release a used car for sale, it goes through a thorough and extensive inspection in our workshop
- We support you with the individualization (trailer device, auxiliary heating, tuning…) of your purchased vehicle
- If you are unable to visit us, we offer you (optional) a pick-up and delivery service or a vehicle presentation including a test drive on site
- Our company is centrally located directly on the B1 and only five minutes by car from the A1
- If you arrive by train (52min from Vienna, 1h35min from Salzburg) we will be happy to pick you up from the train station free of charge
- We have several sets of blue number plates, which we make available to you free of charge for the transfer of your purchased car.
- We have tow trucks and can rush to your rescue if you need it and provide you with the best possible support
The Autobörse Breiteneder is on the one hand car dealership and on the other hand an independent workshop. We would like to discuss below what distinguishes our workshop. Basically, there are three supporting pillars that give us many regular customers and a very good reputation:
Firstly, there is our extensive range of services, which includes all classic repairs to all types of vehicles such as maintenance, ticker check according to paragraph 57, engine and transmission repairs, tire service, wheel alignment, replacement of windscreens, air conditioning service, repair of minor bodywork damage including complete insurance processing, construction and Revision of racing cars and vintage cars etc..
Not only our range of services is extensive but also the list of our partners and suppliers. Although we are not the classic "parts exchanger" (if repairs are made in a reasonable and sensible way!), we are nevertheless happy to have a reliable and fast supply of spare parts. Depending on the customer's wishes and needs, original parts or identical parts / replica parts are used.
We assign window foiling, painting work and chip tuning including test bench measurements to our long-standing & external business partners. These activities are organized by us, implemented by partner companies but not carried out in-house.
Secondly, it is the people who repair and look after your automobile darling. The Autobörse team does not do the job by accident, but out of love for the automobile. We have competent, accurate & reliable car enthusiasts who enjoy their work and also devote themselves to the topic of cars in their free time.
The workshop manager is Andreas Wöginger, who has been with us since 1999, master mechanic, BMW qualified service technician, calm personified, works just like a surgeon and has trained many apprentices in our company. Daniel Gattinger is an automotive technician, was a first class student at the vocational school and has been with us since 2012. Florian Spandl, automotive technician apprentice and also a top student at the vocational school, has been part of our team since 2019.
These gentlemen guarantee a maximum of accuracy, cleanliness, competence and reliability and carry out the work on your vehicle in the highest possible quality. Our order books are usually full, we would like to expand our team with an additional car professional, if you are a car technician with perfect references, we would be very happy to hear from you.
And thirdly, it is the lean, streamlined and uncomplicated organization that should make your visit to the workshop as pleasant as possible. Service advisor Patrick Zehndorfer and service assistant Gabriele Tauer are the point of contact for the right workshop appointment and subsequent adherence to costs and deadlines. Appropriate advice is the be-all and end-all of perfect service and can prevent misunderstandings and disappointments. We provide facts, empirical values and recommendations, but you as the customer make the decisions! After the repair has been completed, you will receive brief feedback and the vehicle can be picked up around the clock.
A rental car during your workshop stay is free of charge, we also offer an optional pick-up and delivery service. Finally, due to the lean personnel structure and efficient organization, extremely fair and favorable pricing is possible.
Dear regular customers, we look forward to your next visit and continue to hope for your loyalty. However, we are also pleased if we have addressed you as a new customer and you pay us a visit soon.
Translated by Google Translate