- Early 2020, suspension, brakes, engine, gearbox, shift mechanism and interior have been taken to the highest level with respect for authenticity. Say a 911 SC evo… Truly an extraordinary 911 that largely supersedes what you’d expect from the SC badge
- May 2021, its bodywork was restored on a Celete jig
Gothardpass, Nufenenpass, Furkapass, Grimselpass, Sustenpass … I can tell you that with Jade (that’s her name) in capable hands, you’ll have a blast
Excellent Porsche 964 or 993 with manual gearbox can be taken into consideration as partial payment
Her extremely rare Fern Green with chrome finish + brushed stainless steel targa bar, only built in 1978, combined with its high-performance technical preparation make this classic 911 unique.
Four previous owners are documented, but this is not conclusive.
- First delivery on August 3rd 1978 by Rodgers Porsche in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- From 2005 to early 2017, the car remained in the same family in Florida until it was imported into Europe in May 2017 by Renes Collectables in Vucht (NL).
- I bought the car in June 2019 to build my personalised G-model Targa.
The service history is documented in the original service manual and by an extensive invoice folder. Under current ownership :
- Sept 2023 at 110.433 mls : engine oil, oil filter + adjusting valve clearances
- April 2023 at 108.646 mls : spark plugs and pre-sale health check including fuel pressure, all sensors, compression test, borescope, idle valve, and test drive including EF ignitions log and CO adjustment
- March 2022 at 104.271 mls : engine oil, oil filter and brake fluid
- April 2021 at 98.730 mls : engine oil, oil filter + adjusting valve clearances
- May 2020 at 92.500 mls : gearbox rebuilt replacing every part that had signs of wear + new clutch and pressure plate + precision shifter mechanism
- January 2020 at 91.230 mls : engine completely rebuilt from the crankshaft up, replacing every part that had signs of wear + converted to short-stroke 3.2-litre
- Late 2019 at 91.230 mls : suspension, brakes, steering and interior completely rebuilt replacing every part that had signs of wear
Here’s your opportunity to buy a rare and unique 911 that’s had a 17.900 miles or 28.700 kilometres shakedown
Don’t hesitate to call me on for additional info, pictures or documentation or to make an appointment to inspect the car.
- Certificate of Authenticity and Modification list available on request
- Any Pré Purchase Inspection possible
- Original unrestored front and rear seats come with the car
- Excellent Porsche 964 or 993 with manual gearbox can be taken into consideration as partial payment