As extras, we highlight the always desired heated seats, especially in a convertible car. However, it is important to know that this unit does not have Air Conditioning.
This 964 has been maintained at Julià 911 since 2007 and we have a history of maintenance and repairs since then. That includes practically the last 80,000km of the vehicle. However, there has never been a major engine shutdown and the vehicle has general oil leaks.
At the chassis level, the vehicle has a repair to the front/trunk, but maintains its original hood sticker.
Rear tires (2019), front tires (2021) and recent brake discs.
– September 2022: 172,906km
– September 2018: 154,832km
– December 2017: 149,224km
– July 2017: 145,504km
– July 2016: 141,823km
– December 2015: 135,855km
– Maig 2015: 128,951km
– October 2014: 128,102km
– December 2013: 125,978km
– May 2012: 116,589km
– June 2023: General conditioning of the vehicle
– September 2022: Alternator + Lambda Probe + Hood control unit.
– April 2022: New soft top.
– October 2021: Starter Motor.
– December 2017 (149,224km): Heating servomotor.
– August 2017 (146,931km): Gearbox and differential maintenance service.
– July 2017 (145,504km): Bilstein PSS9 suspension + Sport stabilizer bar + Discs and pads + bar between turrets.
– April 2017 (144,273km): Clutch + power steering pump repair.
– May 2015 (128,951km): RS Inox type exhaust.
Chassis Number: WP0ZZZ96ZLS422380
Engine type: G64/01
Engine number: 62L13531
Gearbox type: G64/00
Engine: 6 cylinder Boxer 3,600cc
Power: 250hp at 6,100rpm
Engine torque: 310Nm at 4,800rpm
Maximum speed: 260km/h
C00: Germany / 139: Heated driver’s seat / 340: Heated passenger seat
***MORE INFO AND PHOTOS AT WWW.JULIA911.COM**
No cars in the watch list