It has a very interesting equipment among which we highlight the heated Sport seats, the Sport Chrono Plus Package, the 19” Turbo Wheels, the Porsche logo on the headrests or the always highly coveted original sports exhaust.
Vehicle maintained only in official Porsche Centers with the original maintenance book completely sealed and accompanied by the rest of the car’s books (User’s Manual,…).
This unit, due to its version and year, already mounts the M97 Engine, so it is exempt from the possible IMS problem. It is also an accident-free unit and keeping all the original factory labels.
Engine: 3.8 liter naturally aspirated 6-cylinder boxer.
Engine Torque: 400Nm
Maximum speed: 293km/h
Acceleration 0 to 100km/h: 4.8s
– 2008: Minor maintenance with 32,000 km.
– 2011: Major maintenance, brake fluid change and spark plug change at €54,000.
– 2013: Minor maintenance with brake fluid change at 74,711km.
– 2015: Major maintenance with spark plug change, brake fluid change and transmission belt check at 90,982km.
– 2017: Minor maintenance and brake fluid change at 119,781 km.
– 2017: Status report for the Porsche long-term warranty.
– 2019: Major maintenance and brake fluid change at 149,609 km.
C27: Spain / Silver clock rings (026) / Heated seats (342) / Sport seats (375-376) / 19” Turbo I wheels (404) / Multifunction steering wheel (431) / Automatic speed control (454) / Tinted windscreen / ParkAssist (635) / Sport Chrono Plus package (640) / Leather rear seats (936) / Leather front seats (983) / Sports exhaust (XLF) / Porsche logo embossed on the headrest (XSC)