The 24-hour race on the Nürburgring Nordschleife is one of the biggest and most famous motorsport events in the world. Every year, well over 200,000 motorsport enthusiasts make the pilgrimage to the Green Hell. For the 2024 edition of the endurance classic on June 1 and 2, the event professionals from The Goodlife Drive have come up with something very special. In addition to an Eifel tour to get there, they are offering VIP tickets for the Nürburgring 24 Hours with a packed supporting program. You can watch the race from the SX Lounge at the Nürburgring, including pit tours and helicopter flights!
You get a guided road tour from Koblenz and VIP tickets for the 24h race at the Nürburgring
The Goodlife Drive takes you on an unforgettable journey into the world of motorsport! Experience an exclusive 180 kilometer guided road tour from the starting point in Koblenz directly to the paddock at the Nürburgring. After exploring the most beautiful Eifel roads, a VIP race visit to the exclusive SX Lounge at the Nürburgring awaits you on Saturday. It is the perfect place to experience the 24-hour race up close.
You can take a look behind the scenes of the racing action as you walk through the paddock and the pits. Before the start of the race on Saturday, you can also take part in the traditional “Gridwalk”. There you can move freely through the starting grid and experience the tension of the almost 200 teams up close right before the start.
The absolute highlight is a helicopter flight. This unique opportunity, a flight around the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife, gives you a bird’s eye view of the breathtaking spectacle. You won’t miss any of the exciting start phase of what is probably the toughest endurance race of all. Be there when the passion for sports cars and racing comes to life on the Nürburgring!
Legendary 24-hour race at the Nürburgring – almost 200 cars, over 200,000 spectators
The 24-hour race in the Eifel is one of the biggest and most traditional racing events at the Nürburgring and in the whole world. The track layout is a combination of the historic Nordschleife and the short link of the Grand Prix circuit, where Formula 1 has even made 19 appearances.
A huge field of up to 200 production and racing cars compete for victory on the 25 km long track. Every year, this legendary race attracts well over 200,000 motorsport enthusiasts to the Eifel. The event also offers an extensive supporting program and numerous “side activities” around the paddock and the Nordschleife.
The Goodlife Drive’s 24h Nürburgring VIP package leaves nothing to be desired
To enjoy the race to the fullest, The Goodlife Drive takes care of everything else. The SX Lounge, directly above pits 9 and 10 on the start-finish straight, offers the ideal setting for this. Here you have the best view of the racing action and the hustle and bustle in the pit lane. With catering right in the lounge, you can concentrate fully on the racing action and networking. As the unique atmosphere of the SX Lounge is also regularly frequented by racing drivers, musicians and other famous personalities.
On request, the event professionals will book you a room at the Hotel Fährhaus. This hotel in Koblenz on the Moselle offers modern accommodation with an eye for the essentials, for the simple beauty of life. High-speed Internet meets warm hospitality – local specialties meet smart furnishing concepts. Refined with a portion of charm.
© title image: Porsche AG
Program – The Goodlife Drive 24h race at the Nürburgring 2024
- 09:00 – Meeting for the road tour drivers, briefing, issue of tickets for the 24h race
- 09:30 – Departure to the Nürburgring
- 13:30 – Arrival at the Nürburgring
- 14:00 – Meeting in the exclusive SX Business Lounge in the paddock of the Nürburgring Grand Prix circuit with a direct view of the track and access to the pit lane
- 15:15 – Joint visit to the starting grid
- 16:00 – Start of the 24-hour race
- 16:30 – Helicopter flights around the Nordschleife & exclusive pit lane tours
- 19:00 – Dinner in the SX Lounge
- 00:00 – SX Lounge closes, individual return
- 09:00 am – SX Lounge opens
- in between – time at leisure
- 12:00-14:00 – Lunch in the SX Lounge
- t.b.a. – Finish of the 24h race
- Access to the VIP SX Lounge on Saturday and Sunday
- Catering in the VIP SX Lounge on Saturday and Sunday
- Helicopter sightseeing flight on Saturday
- Road tour on Saturday from Koblenz through the Eifel to the Nürburgring
1.198,- Euro per participant
The Goodlife Drive, Marco Philippzik