History of Sportscars en miniature
Five decades, eight generations, one number: 911.There is no other car as legendary as the Porsche 911. Old-timer, new release or racing car legend; fans worldwide are fascinated.
The Porsche 911, an epitome of a German sports car, is a world-renowned import success and dream car. In this multi-faceted work, the 99 most important models of the legend are presented chronologically as miniatures in a 1/43rd scale, each with a picture and text page, in an informative, entertaining and surprising way: as Urban Outlaw, flat speedster, Germany’s Next top model, as a wolf in sheep’s clothing … all put together by author Jörg Walz, collector since childhood in the book #99 x 911.
- All of the eight 911 generation in 99 models, among them the Porsche “Fledermaus” (prototype TS 901), Porsche 901/911 and the Porsche 911 Carrera S (Porsche 992)
- Handy Porsche compendium, in chronical order from 1962 to 2019
- Informative, historical and technical details to each and every model
- 131 colour and 72 black / white photos
- One page photo / one page text
- Miniatures set into real life perspective
- One of the most original presents for men and Porsche lovers
Mini Porsche on world tour
The author places the snapshots of the vehicle miniatures shown here in the real environment and presents a well-assorted digital car museum. The charming interplay between a small car model set into a lively background fascinates, surprises and makes you smile. The originally spontaneously created photo collection is completely simply “iPhonographed”, without further aids or artificial arrangements, initially taken for Instagram.