Porsche 356 BT5 1600 Cabriolet sold new in the United States in 1960. Unit with manual gearbox and marking 21.900km.
Original Ivory color with black leather interior. Unit with Reutter T5 body, more attractive and classic than the T6 of the last 356 B or the 356 SC.
Kardex and PCOA
Vehicle with Porsche Certificate of Authenticity (PCOA) and Factory Kardex. Matching Numbers engine with original oil cap and replaced engine block shells. As improvements, it mounts Weber carburettors and a kit of disc brakes.
Highlight the number of extras with which this unit left the factory, something very unusual in the 356 of the time. We highlight among them for its rarity the rear luggage rack located on top of the engine hood or the tires with white band.
Between 2014 and 2015, numerous renovation and restoration works were carried out.
The vehicle is delivered with a folder that includes invoices and historical documentation of the vehicle.
– 2014: Treatment to protect the underbody of the vehicle against rust.
– June 2014: Engine restoration (15,565 miles).
– February 2015: Protection treatment of the interior of the vehicle against rust, removing seats, carpets. Reupholstered front seats in leather following the original design. Change of KONI shock absorbers and renewal of electrical parts. Blaupunkt radio restoration.
– April 2015: Change Coker tires with white band. Change speakers.
– June 2015: Restoration of the brake drums.
– 2016: Partial restoration work on the bodywork (painting, adjustments, changes of gaskets and rubbers…).
Chassis number: 153363
Engine type: 616/11
Engine number: 602431
Gearbox number: 36509
Interior colour: Black leather
Rear rack / left mirror / 2x leather straps for rear compartment / Electric clock / Whitewall tires / Jack / spare wheel / tool bag
* Some factory extras may not be present or functional as of today.
**MORE PHOTOS AND INFO AT WWW.JULIA911.COM**
|Year of construction:||1960|
|Model:||356 B 1600|
|Cylinder capacity:||1,6 Liter|
|New / used:||Used car|
|Ready to drive:||yes|
|Country of first delivery:||United States|
Julià 911 - Porsche Specialist looks forward to your questions and is happy to help you.
Your inquiry has been sent to the seller.Register at Elferspot