With the car follows a certificate from Porsche AG that states the origin and authenticity of this vehicle. The car is entirely matching numbers in regards of doors, panels, fenders, engine, gearbox etc.
No major incidents have ever struck this vehicle and every body panel is aligned in the way that it should. close to 400 hours has been spent during 2015/16 disassembling every nut and bolt, repairing and restoring where needed and then assembling and preparing for the new paint job. Since the rebuilt the car has only raced Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix in 2016, 2017, 2018 with Le Mans winner Michael Christensen and in 2019 with Le Mans driver Mikkel Mac.
The current owner bought this 911 from the Porsche racing specialist Roock in Germany in 2015. The car has undergone a complete rebuild with a total cost of more than EUR 250.000.
The engine was entirely rebuilt by Duel Motorsport – Dutch Engine Labratories: http://www.duel.nl. This was in 2019 and in direct accordance the all of the applicable regulations. The power of the engine is approximately 200 HP (tested in 2019). The gearbox was rebuild by Porsche Denmark in 2018 to a short ratio unit + new shifter. The car has only been raced once since the engine rebuild – this was at the Historic Grand Prix in Copenhagen, where it finished on a 4thplace being the highest ranked Porsche at the event.
Further updates and improvements:
– New windows (heated front) and the rest in lexan
– Bespoke leather interior parts on the door panels and the dashboards
– Bespoke wiring for electrical functions including modern dashboard showing all relevant car data and race data
– New 110 l fuel tank incl. new fuel pumps + fuel and oil hoses
– New sport seats by Recaro with new harness by Schroth Racing
– Momo alcantara steering wheel
– Updated fire extinguishing system for both cabin and engine
– Raceampers by Duel Motorsport
– Refurbished original Fuchs rims on Dunlop Racing tires
– Refurbished entire brake calibers
– Complete roll cage in body color
– Lightweight pedals and foot rest by Javex
– New rubber trim etc. everywhere
– Fire extinguisher (both cabin and enginebay)
– Short ratio transmission setup – complete setup for ”Endurance” gearbox is included as well (long ratio setup)
– Original Porsche car cover