The car’s owner at the time commissioned CPR to perform the following items on this 911:
– Complete exterior repaint in COA original Burgundy
– Complete engine overhaul with CPR cosmetic package & new engine padding
– Complete gearbox overhaul
– Complete refinishing of all exterior anodizing (window frames)
– New exterior fixtures and trim to include H4 headlights, new Italian front lenses, Euro rear lenses, re-chromed bumper guards, etc.
– All new seals and weather stripping throughout
CPR also had the interior fully restored in black leatherette with Houndstooth inserts. A new black carpet kit was installed as well as a new headliner, door pockets, and door panels. All five original Fuch wheels were sent to Al Reed Polishing for refinishing and remain in excellent condition.
Since completion, this 911E has spent the last seven years with two owners being regularly maintained, exercised, and fastidiously housed. It has covered less than 9,000 miles since completion and presents today as an excellent street-level restoration throughout.
Recently returning to us in trade on another car, this 1969 911E offers an opportunity to immediately purchase a CPR sympathetic restoration that will serve its next owner well for many years and miles to come. This example is the perfect car for someone looking to drive and enjoy their 911 and a great car to enter into any street class at a concours.
This 911E comes with a six-month powertrain warranty from CPR. Don’t miss an opportunity to purchase this outstanding early 911E!