We are selling this beautiful 911 E Targa 2.4 here on behalf of a customer
The 911 was completely restored in 2017/18 including a partial revision of the engine.
Take off the targa roof in spring and enjoy the wind in your hair with the sonorous sound of the 6 cylinder boxer engine on the beautiful country roads….
A unique Targa, oldschool but all overhauled, ready for the adventures to come …
The following work was done:
– Complete rebuilding of the paintwork, previously processing of the body (rust spots were removed and the sheet metal rebuilt in two places)
– Newly sealed underbody
– all body seals were renewed (including the Targa roof and window seals)
– Overhaul of the front and rear wishbones
– new axles at the rear
– new shock absorbers
– new wheel bearings
– all rubber rods renewed
– new tie rods
– Overhaul of the brake system including new discs and pads
– Gear dismantled, checked, cleaned and new sealing kit
– new pistons and cylinders (version 2.4 S)
– mechanical processing of cylinder heads, camshaft bridges, etc.
– Conversion to hydraulic chain tensioners
– Igniter distributor overhauled with new ignition cables
– mechanical fuel injection overhauled
– new fuel pump
– Newly stored camshafts
– Alternator overhauled
– Starter overhauled
Driven 3000 KM since the restoration.
Photo documentation of all work on request.
The Porsche 911 E 2.4 Targa can be viewed by appointment, we would be happy to arrange an appointment with you.
Your BoxerKult team