– Extremely Rare (1 of 483), Matching Numbers, Original 1967 911S Soft Window Targa (SWT).
– Show Quality, Rare Special Order Tangerine Exterior on Black Leather Interior.
– 3,000 Hour Full Concours Rotisserie Nut & Bolt Exterior/Interior/Mechanical Restoration.
– 12-year SunTek Ceramic Infused Premium Self-Healing Paint Protection Film (PPF) Installed.
- The 67S SWT was delivered from the factory to the Hans Kahrmann Volkswagen-Porsche dealership in Fulda Germany which was one of the four original Porsche dealerships and is still one of the largest Porsche dealerships.
- The 67S SWT spent two years in Fulda Germany with all service work being preformed at the factory per Kardex and was shipped to Southern California in 1969 and has remained there since.
- Retains its original 1969 California license plates today.
- Recently completed (8.17.2021) full nut & bolt 100 point rotisserie restoration.
- Finished in it’s original special order Tangerine color code 2002P (not offered in 1967 as a regular production color).