Porsche 911 T
- Group 4-ST conversion
- full restoration
- matching numbers
Porsche 911 T 2.4 from German first delivery and extensive frame-off restoration in 2005-2006 and Group 4-ST conversion in 2010.
This conversion includes:
- Engine performance increase to 154 KW / 210 HP
- 40's 6-barrel Weber carburetor
- modified camshaft, piston, sports air filter
- Body conversion to Group 4-ST by attaching plastic bumpers with fender flares
- Conversion of the brake system with internally ventilated disc brakes front and rear from the 911 SC type, roll cage, additional headlights, harness belts, strut brace, fire extinguisher, left footrest, Fuchs forged wheels front/rear, additional instruments in the cockpit for rally driving, sports seats, V4A sports exhaust
- Curb weight according to specification 980 kg
Delivery certificate, extensive documentation of the restoration and conversion are available.
Translated by Google Translate