General information about the vehicle
Up for auction here is a Porsche 911 from the 964 series as the Carrera 4 Targa, which was first registered for traffic in 1990 and is an import from the USA. This third-hand Porsche has WP0ZZZ96ZLS460724 as its VIN – according to the seller, the matching numbers should be given. The Targa already has an H license plate and a valid MOT runs until November 2024. The car has already been cleared, registered and currently has a German registration.
- Exterior and interior: This Carrera 4 Targa is painted in black – according to the current owner, repainting cannot be ruled out. Just like the paintwork of this Porsche, the targa roof is also finished in black. Beige leather seats can be found in the interior of the Zuffenhausen sports car.
- Engine and transmission: The six-cylinder boxer engine – which is located in the rear of the Porsche 964 – should deliver 250 hp to the rear wheels. The power is transmitted via a 5-speed manual transmission. A final engine service took place in November 2022.
- Mileage: A mileage of 72,948 kilometers can be seen on the six-digit speedometer of this 911: According to the seller, the total mileage can be fully traced using the CARFAX Vehicle History Report and the regular service invoices/HU examinations since purchase with mileage information.
- Documentation: There is no service booklet for the car – but the seller can provide proof of mileage. German registration papers and customs clearance papers exist. Also worth mentioning is a short report with a replacement value of 87,000 euros.
- The seller estimates the condition of the brake system to be around 70-90%, and the brakes are in a condition of around 50-70%.
- According to the seller, there is a small dent on the trunk lid, minimal scratches and normal signs of wear on the exterior. He also states that slight cracks can be seen in the targa roof, but that these do not affect the tightness of the targa roof (seals were new). The seller confirms that the vehicle has been free of accidents.
- The car was only driven when the weather was nice and, with a few exceptions, was always stored in a single garage. There are apparently no traces of welding.
- Please view the photo gallery and videos for further insight into vehicle condition.
- In addition to the rear brake lights, the rear panel of this 911 Carrera 4 Targa was also replaced with an original spare part: the seller states the value with installation at €1,500. What is particularly special is that this 964 Targa is in almost completely original condition with no modifications – the only thing that was used after it was purchased by the current owner was a German Blaupunkt Reno Radio 2 with rear speakers. In addition to the full leather seats, equipment features include: electric windows, power steering, ABS, center armrest (but can also be removed without any problems) and of course the targa roof. Red caliper brakes from the 964 Turbo ensure better braking performance and a sporty look.