In 2017 the car was upgraded to “RS look” where the following modifications, all carried by Porsche specialist Flat Six Barcelona, were done:
* RS wing kit.
* Original Speedline for Porsche wheels.
* Original RS brake kit.
* Drexler Motorsport Limited Slip Differential.
* RS Aluminium bonnet.
* RS Interior parts (Gear knob, console…)
* RS door panels.
* RS look bucket seats.
* RS Carpet on interior and front trunk.
* Complete Cargraphic exhaust system.
All this was done at an expense of over 40.000€.
The car will receive a service before being delivered to its new owner.
L999 – Forest Green Metallic
VN – Black partial leather
C00 – German delivery
139 – Seat heating left
233 -Internal production code (change of tyre manufacturer on production line)
340 – Seat heating, right
398 – 17” Wheels
425 – Rear window wiper
490 – Sound system
567 – Top-tinted windscreen
573 – Air conditioner
617 – Motorola International 2200 GSM telephone