The info we have in hands about owners:
– Car delivered in Stuttgart and going to MIZAWA Porsche Dealer in Japan since 1996.
– 1st Japanese (private owner) until 2008.
– 2nd Belgian (import company to Europe 2008, sell 2009 to one private owner 2010 )
– 3rd German (private owner since 2010 to 2012, and a collector/seller in Essen to 2019)
– 4th Portuguese (import private collector since 2020 to June 2022 (ride near 1000km), after this, this car are our park one and half year and we buying this car to sell).
Since car arrive to our showroom we made small ride just for maintenance, we make small turns to ensure the rolling of components such as tires, liquids, engine lubricants.
It’s a really Matching numbers.
The 993 Carrera RS was a lightweight version of the base Carrera, produced in model years 1995 and 1996. It was stripped of anything that could be deemed unnecessary – including the headlight washers, sound proofing and rear seats – meaning around 100kg was shaved off the weight of the Carrera.
Changes on the outside included a non-retractable ‘whale tail’ spoiler and lightweight three-piece 18-inch aluminium ‘speedline’ wheels. Inside, special lightweight racing seats were fitted in the front with simple door cards. The only factory options were an even bigger rear spoiler and roll cage.This magnificent left hand drive 993 RS has led a quiet life being driven gently on dry summer roads and comes with everything supplied with it when new and a full, very comprehensive maintenance history with all work being completed by Porsche dealers from new. A fully stamped service book and a large file of invoicing detail the work completed.
• 993 RS Original Clubsport
• Excellent Condition
• Fully stamped service book