In March of 2021, Völlig Autowerks installed Techart lowering springs, performed a 4-wheel alignment, and installed a new oil pressure sending unit. Also, in March of 2021, Blackstone Laboratories performed an oil report. Test results reflected no metal or silicon in the oil. Frequent oil changes kept the engine lubricated. The most recent oil/filter service was completed at Santa Barbara Auto Group on September 14, 2022.
Factory options include
• C02- US Standard Emissions
• XCZ- Short Shifter
• XSX- Red Seat Belts
• X54- Stainless Steel Tailpipes
• X70- Stainless steel door entry guards with logo
• X71- Aluminum look instrument faces
• X97- Gear lever with aluminum inlay
• X98- Handbrake lever with aluminum inlay
• 265- Automatic anti-dazzle interior mirror and rain sensor
• 266- Automatic anti-dazzle door mirrors
• 288- Headlamp washer
• 342- Seat heating
• 440- Roof Antenna
• 446- Wheel caps with colored Porsche Crest
• 513- 4-way electrically adjustable lumbar support, right seat
• 09991- Manufacture from the Exclusive Programme
The sultry non-metallic black (L041) exterior of this C4S is complemented by newer 18” Michelin performance tires mounted on Turbo Twist wheels with color-crested center caps, stainless steel tailpipes, speed-activated rear spoiler, electrically-operated sunroof, color-matched side mirrors, and a roof antenna.
The black interior features red seat belts, aluminum instrument faces, an aluminum gear lever and handbrake lever, stainless steel door entry guards with logos, heated front seats, automatic climate control, Porsche Communication Management (PCM), BOSE AM/FM/CD audio system with multiple speakers, and driver/front passenger front/side impact airbags.
It is powered by a 3.6L flat-six engine driving all four wheels through a six-speed manual transmission, optioned with a Porsche Short Shifter. The engine produces 320 HP at 6800 RPM and 273 lbs.-ft torque at 4250 RPM. Performance of 0-60 MPH in 5.1 seconds and a top speed of 174 MPH have been reported.
The sale of this 2005 Porsche 911 (996) Carrera 4S Coupe, located in California, will include a clear title, owner’s manual, jack, tool kit, spare wheel, dealer supplements, two keys, and original springs.